If you attended the Finding your Balance event recently you would’ve received the recipe card for these little gems. If not, you haven’t missed out – these were too delicious not to share!
Packed full of antioxidants from the berries for skin health and cell support; protein, healthy fats and fibre to nourish your insides and help you to feel full; and sweetened lightly with low GI natural sweeteners to prevent a rapid blood sugar spike!
Grain free. Gluten free. Dairy free. Paleo. Low Fodmap. Low GI. Refined sugar free.
1/2 cup strawberries, diced
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tbsp torn mint leaves
1/4-1/2 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 cup quinoa flakes
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 tbsp almond butter
1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
Pinch sea salt
Note: You will need 2 x 1cup ramekins
1. Preheat oven to 185 degrees C.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all the berry mixture and spoon into the individual ramekins.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the crumble ingredients, except the almond butter, and mix together.
4. Add the almond butter and using your hands rub it into the mix until it’s combined well.
5. Spoon the crumble mix over the berry mixture.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crumble is golden and the berries are bubbling underneath.
7. Serve warm with a drizzle of dairy-free custard and/or ice-cream.
Enjoy being you,