Protein Powder Round Up - Which are best, and where to get them
Tis the season to be….investing in protein powders it seems.
I have no issue with consuming protein powder as part of a healthy balanced diet. It's a convenient way to boost up your breakfast and add filling support to your snacks so you control your hunger better. But there's a lot of rubbish out there on the shelves. I've gone out looking, reading labels, and examining the nutrition panels of protein powders to bring you the cleanest, most wholesome ones available.
Here's my top picks for nutrition, use of wholefood ingredients, and quality of ingredients:
Protein Powders -
- IsoWhey Wholefood Organic Bio-Fermented Pea + Brown Rice Protein
- Bulk buy brown rice, pea or whey proteins from bulk wholefood stores
- 180 nutrition protein
Protein Balls -
- Clean Treats aka Charlie's Balls
- IsoWhey Wholefood Protein Balls
- My own high protein fruit and protein powder free balls
- Go Go Healthy Raw Organic Cacao Bliss Balls - Protein
Protein Bars -