3 ingredient Low FODMAP Salted Caramel Dairy Free Ice Cream
Rich in potassium for heart health, with no refined sugars, gums, or other additives. It's gluten, dairy, vegan, paleo and low fodmap.
- 1 bottle, separated into 3/4 cup, and the remainder of Inside Out Salted Caramel Almond Milk
- 1 medium banana
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
Blend banana, coconut oil and 3/4 cup almond milk till smooth.
- Freeze in a container for a few hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut roughly into chunks.
- Add the remaining milk into a blender with the ice cream mix and blend until it reaches a smooth soft serve consistency.
- (Optional) Place back into the freezer to firm a little before serving.
- Top with your favourite additions. I used Loving Earth Deluxe Buckinis.