Healthy Rocky Road
Ooo-eee, these are so delicious and easy to make! A creamy base loaded with your favourite add-ins that store well in the freezer. Just take them out 10 minutes before serving :)
- ½ cup Table of Plenty Gluten Free Crunchy Chia Muesli
- 1 cup of Nakula coconut oil (melted)
- ¼-½ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cranberries
- ½ cup of full-fat Nakula coconut milk (room temp)
- ¼ cup of macadamia nuts
- ½ cup of cacao powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
Combine cacao powder with maple syrup, coconut oil, and coconut milk.
Add all remaining ingredients except the berries. Mix well.
Line a 20x20cm brownie pan with baking paper. Pour mixture into pan.
Top with frozen berries.
Set in the fridge overnight, or the freezer for at least 1 hour (fridge is best as freeze can make it set slightly grainy). Slice up and serve cold. It should last in the freezer for about a month when sealed in an airtight container.
You can easily adjust the add-ins to this recipe to suit your needs. Don’t like macadamias? Switch them for pecans, cashews, or peanuts! Cranberries not your thing? Try currants, inca berries, or goji berries instead. Have fun with it!