Wondering what to do with leftover frozen blueberries from making the Fruit and Nut Loaf Mix ?
This is a delicious idea, and simple too! Loaded with protein, fibre, healthy fats, and calcium, and no refined sugar – this jam is sure to become a staple!
- 2 3/4 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp pure organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small non-stick saucepan, combine all ingredients except chia seeds.
- Gently mash the blueberries with a fork or potato masher to help extract the juice.
- Once the mixture is simmering, add the chia seeds. Keep stirring until nice and thick. Adjust the flavour to suit your taste.