This rainy weather on the Sunshine Coast has me craving a slice (or two) of this delicious banana bread. Serve warm with extra lashing of butter and a cup of coffee for a moment of ‘me’ time you won’t want to share.
- Packed with fibre
- Loaded with resistant starch
- Keeps you full for longer
- Only 1 tbsp sweetener in the entire loaf
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
2 large bananas, pureed
½ cup frozen raspberries
1c tigernut flour
2 tbsp butter – melted
1 tbsp maple syrup (add a little more if you like extra sweetness)
1/4c coconut flour
1tsp baking soda
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Using a mix master combine all ingredients.
3. Pour into a small loaf tin.
4. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until firm to touch and golden brown.
Enjoy with berries and honey, butter, almond butter or whip up a coconut frosting (using very cold coconut cream and maple syrup)
If you make it, let me know by tagging #tbdcreations on social media! I’d love to see!