I’ve done a few things in my career so far as a Dietitian and I’m honoured to be able to share these milestones with you.
My street cred so far:
- I graduated in 2012 with a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics, 1st Class Honours, from the University of Newcastle,
- In 2013, my first article was published in the British Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics on family diets and the link between what parents and their children eat,
- In 2013 I worked as a dietitian and writer for a national health magazine and launched my self-published cookbook, Wholefood Entertaining,
- In 2013 I also set up a nutrition private practice in Sydney, Australia and saw men and women with alternative diets, food intolerances, Coeliac Disease, thyroid issues and weight loss concerns,
- In 2015 I moved on to manage the Nutrition Communications for a global health and wellness company,
- 2019 – I’m back to help you with your food intolerances and show you ways which you can take back control of your digestive system and your life!
Featured in publications such as:
Women’s Health and Fitness – Healthy Snacking – 4 rules to live by
Women’s Health and Fitness – 11 smart snack swaps
Healthy Food Guide – Recipes
Healthy Food Guide – What’s in your cuppa
Medibank Be. Magazine – The Truth About Gluten
Medibank Be. Magazine – Spring Clean Your Pantry
Lifestyle FOOD Channel – ‘Try it, rate it’
Eat Fit Food – Bianca Monley Interview
Sporteluxe – Wholefood Dietitian Health Expert
Paleo Foodies – Paleo Choc Raspberry Brownies
Loving Earth – Gratitude
The Style Insider – Gluten Free Hot Cross Buns
Nature and Health – 21 Ways To Find Your Fizz
Relauncher – Should You Try Intermittent Fasting?
Popsugar – What really causes migraines?
Mouths of Mums – Experts Dish Out Tips for Healthy Weight Week
IsoWhey – Health Tips
Yahoo 7 Health – High Protein Chocolate Brownie (Isowhey Recipe)
Sydney Morning Herald – Mardi Gras is all about the ‘f’ word this year
The Glow – How To Cure A Cold In 24 Hours
She Said – Bone Broth or Superfood Fad?
The Merrymaker Sisters – Get Inspired
The Well Nest – This Chick
Misa Boutique – Meet Larina
Camilla Ferraro – Inspiring Interview
Charlie de Haas – Monday Motivation
Review Press – Healthy Snacking – 4 Rules To Live By
Research and Development
National Rural Health Alliance – Healthy Tums, Healthy Gums
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics – Relationships between dietary intakes of children and their parents: a cross-sectional, secondary analysis of families participating in the Family Diet Quality Study